donderdag 4 december 2014

Jennifer 115



"Do you see any difference in the buildings or otherwise, Jennifer?"
"Compared with the white glasses? It's hard to tell, I was on a different planet. Good that you are asking this. No, I don't think so. But that funny feeling is back"
"What funny feeling are you talking about? Stay tuned, please"
"I feel protected by these glasses, really protected. They do limit me in a way, having to turn my head all the time. But somehow they work like warm curtains on a winter evening. Embedded, if that makes any sense to you. By the way, do these glasses have a name?"
"Yes, the frame is called Flair"
"That's not what I meant. I was talking about these peculiar lenses. They make me feel protected"
"They are called blended myodisc lenses and they also have a name in German"
"What's the German name? Hold on, something is happening"

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten