donderdag 4 december 2014

Jennifer 110



"Jennifer, I will now take off your glasses. Sorry for the interruption but it's necessary"
"Glasses? Am I wearing glasses? No, please don't take them off. I will do that myself in a second"
"Take them off now, please. Otherwise you may need them for the rest of your life"
"That would be fine with me. I'm sorry, Lord Lentilux, for saying this. These glasses are yours and I will hand them to you now. One last look.... Here they are"

Jennifer closed her eyes for a while. She looked withdrawn, then she slowly seemed to surface and she opened her eyes.

"Welcome in the present, Jennifer"
"Thank you, Lord Lentilux"
"I guess it's not the right moment to ask what you were seeing"
"No, it's not. All I can say now is that it was beautiful and peaceful. There was total silence. I was listening to the sound of silence"
"I had the impression that you even lost contact with my voice"
"I heard you, faintly. Then you were gone for a while. And then I heard you again. It was like there was anger in your voice and that brought me back. At first, I did not want to come back. But now I am glad you brought me back"
"I was not angry with you, Jennifer, but I was really worried. Do you understand?"
"I do. I'm sorry if I behaved like a naughty child. But your glasses are pure magic. They gave me an experience I will never forget"
"How is your eyesight now?"
"Perfect, absolutely perfect"
"Well, I think this may the right time to finish our experiment"
"Yes, there are two more pairs in the box. I would love to give them a try, Lord Lentilux. They look so mysterious and beautiful"
"When I talked about finishing our experiment, I meant no more glasses"
"Oh no, Lord Lentilux, please allow me to try that lovely pink pair. Whatever happens, I promise to keep connected with you. I realize how worried you must have been. It won't happen again"
"Alright then, but no longer than half a minute. For your own good"



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten