dinsdag 23 februari 2016

Mia 013



The young lady had a long look towards the far side of the park. It was visible that couple of thoughts were running through her head.

"This is amazing, My Lord. Everything is crystal clear and it feels quite comfortable as well. Easier than with my own glasses. Can I take a quick look towards my feet?"

"Of course you can"

"I did not mean looking at my feet through the lenses but under the lenses. Or does everything change when I do that?"

"There will be no problem if you do it ultra fast, say half a second"

"And if I take longer?"

"Then your eyes will start returning to normal and you will see everything in a bit of a blur through the lenses"

The young lady took a quick look at her feet and then looked in the distance through the lenses.

"That's amazing. My feet looked definitely in a bit of a blur. It's a bit claustrophobic, to be honest. My vision is confined to the frame"

"It is indeed. But you can set yourself free anytime you like. In your own words, there is an easy way out and you don't need me for that"

"Before I take the glasses off, I was wondering if...."

"If you can change colour wearing these glasses?"

"You are a mind reader, Lord Lentilux. Any idea?"

"No, but I'd say there is no harm if you give it a try"

"OK, let's see what happens. Let me concentrate for a second"

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten