woensdag 20 mei 2015

Nadya 065



"Hi there, Mr. Photographer, I'm back. Did you take any pictures?"

"Yes, a couple, and they will be quite remarkable if my hand was steady"

"Naughty naughty.... But you make me curious about what you saw"

"Were you aware that you still had the glasses on when you did the check in the mirror?"

"Not really, no. Now that I think about it, it must have felt normal for me to keep them on. These glasses really feel natural to me. I clean forgot that they were there when I checked my make-up. You captured a special moment"

"It got even better. These are glasses with progressive lenses. You lifted your head and kept looking in the mirror, using the reading part of the lenses. Did you notice any change?"

"This is amazing. I am developing middle age habits without being aware of it. Did it look natural?"

"Absolutely. Exactly the same way as Lady Lentilux when she is checking her make-up with her tiny hand mirror. And she has been wearing glasses with progressive lenses for fifteen years"

"Well, part of what you saw may have a different reason. My friend will join us here in the bar within half an hour and I was thinking of him when I decided to check my looks"

"That makes sense. Does this mean that we should speed up our experiment?"

"Not at all. I'm sure he will be interested to meet you and witness some more photography. He is used to the proceedings at photo shoots and he often comes along with me if the photographer is OK with his presence. Be assured, he will not interfere with anything"

"It will be my pleasure to meet him. Well, as it happens, Lady Lentilux said that she would come to this bar after her shopping. So that will be the reunion of two happy couples"

"Would your Lady not be surprised or even jealous when she finds you in my company?"

"Not at all. She knows all about my magic glasses and I have chance meetings with lots of people wherever my rambles take me"

"Sounds good. I look forward to make her acquaintance. Shall I continue and do some high quality posing?"

"What you already gave me is hard to beat but my camera is a greedy little monster. So yes, please"

"That's the spirit"

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten