dinsdag 26 mei 2015

Nadya 139



"From Russia with love...."

"Excuse me, Mr. Photographer?"

"I was referring to a famous James Bond film from the early 1960's. One of the characters was a lady in extreme glasses like these"

"I remember seeing that one. It's a classic. The dangerous woman with the stilettos in her shoes. But she was much older than I am. Is that right?"

"Wearing these glasses has not affected your memory, Nadya"

"I told you about my sky high aspirations. I wonder what the effect would be if I'd appear in such glasses at an important business meeting some day"

"Overwhelming. It's safe to say that the other party would be impressed. Perhaps even intimidated"

"Good. Good, I like the concept. Using extremely strong glasses as a business tool"

"Without lethal stilettos in your shoes"

"Exactly. I'm sure the effect would be even more devastating if I'd manage to walk on high heels"

"Believe me, I am convinced you could do it after a bit of practice. Remember the romantic story about the two glasses that will never be separated? The lady in question was quite capable to go for a walk in myodisc glasses like these"

"It's amazing. The harbor looks so tiny.... Almost like there is no challenge in it anymore"

"Well, this gives you an impression of what it feels like, once you achieved your goals"

"Thank you for allowing me a look into the future. Perhaps my ambition is not unrealistic after all"

"Shall we return to the present? There is a fabulous pair of cat eye glasses in the box"

"One final snap, please. I need a few more moments to internalize this feeling"

"Take your time, Nadya. Mind you, your eyes will need a bit longer to return to their natural state once you take off these glasses. Perhaps fifteen seconds"

"I can live with that. Safe return guaranteed, I hope?"

"Absolutely"


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten