woensdag 27 mei 2015

Nadya 153



Lord Lentilux and the young lady walked back into the bar and joined the company of their partners.
The suggestion about doing a brief photo shoot at the Old Port got the blessing of Lady Lentilux. All of a sudden, Lady Lentilux said

"Nadya, are you aware that you are still wearing those cat eye glasses? If I'm not mistaken, you kept them on when you left the bar and you had them still on when you returned. It's amazing how natural you are doing everything with these glasses on"

"To be honest, I clean forgot that they still are on my nose. But I will now take them off"

Lord Lentilux joined their conversation and asked

"Nadya, how about one or two more portraits in these cat eye glasses?"

"Sure. Oh, excuse me. My cell phone...."

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten