maandag 25 mei 2015

Nadya 115



The young lady turned her head away and looked to the boats in the Marina for a while.

"I'm not sure about the first time. Probably because I clean forgot about the glasses. But there were definitely a few looks when I returned to our table. I was well aware of that"

"And how did that feel?"

"A bit mixed, to be honest. I decided to keep the glasses on because of the adaptation and also because  it might have looked strange. But there were no negative reactions. Did you see any?"

"No, there were a few people looking at you but all in an appreciative way. What did you mean when you said it might have looked strange to return with the glasses in your hand?"

"Somebody might have asked me if I was wearing contact lenses"

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten