maandag 25 mei 2015

Nadya 107



The young lady closed her eyes and said

"Many girls love the idea of owning one of the boats in the harbor. But my ambition goes further than that. It may sound crazy but I want to own the whole harbor, so to speak. Or something of its size"

"Somehow I'm not surprised, Nadya. May I ask, what attracts you most? Luxury or power?"

"That's exactly the question I was trying to answer when you interrupted my thoughts. I know one thing for sure. Whatever target it will be eventually, I want to reach it with my own force. I am well aware of my assets"

"You gave me the impression that your thoughts were about image as well"

"Yes. How to create an image for myself that helps me achieve my targets. But...."

"You have some doubt as well about the image side. Does it have to do with your present age?"

"Yes. Vanity and all the rest of it"

"And that's why you borrow your friend's glasses instead of getting a pair of your own?"

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten