donderdag 28 mei 2015

Nadya 186



"But let's go back to a bit of posing, Mr. Photographer"

"Always at your service, Nadya. Yes, this is grand"

"Another question. Glasses seem to be a taboo in the modelling world except for the rare occasion when a model is invited to pose in empty frames for the industry. Why is that? I may know the answer but it would be good to hear your opinion on the matter"

"Well, far be it from me to make statements about the psychology of photographers. I don't consider myself a photographer, not even a bad photographer"

"False modesty. Naughty naughty.... I can see how focused you are behind your tiny camera. You are one of the fraternity"

"Alright, but a black sheep at best. No technique whatsoever"

"Forget about the technique. Concentrate on the psychology, that's your strong point. My question was, why the taboo on glasses in the modelling world? Nowadays, the streets are full of girls and women in prescription glasses"

"That is true ad I'm delighted with the recent turn of affairs. But if you observe your sightings with care, there is something lacking in the streets"

"Go on. I'm all ears"

"Girls and women in strong glasses. Somehow it stops at say minus five or six"

"And that's exactly where you come into the picture if you would care to do so"

"I will chew on that one. Thank you for the hint"

"There may be lots of models waiting for you across the universe"



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten