dinsdag 26 mei 2015

Nadya 127



"Spot on, Nadya. These glasses have a prescription of minus five. About the same strength as your aunt's Nina Ricci glasses"

"Thank you for that comparison. What a world of difference. I never managed to get a clear view through my aunt's glasses. And now I'm looking through these glasses and everything is crystal clear. The funny thing is that these glasses give me the impression that they are not strong at all"

"Well. minus five is what you might call intermediate strength. You definitely need to wear glasses full time if you have minus five and some people would call these strong glasses but I would only call minus eight the starting point where you can speak of strong glasses"

"Can you tell me who made these glasses?"

"They were made by a Danish brand called Pro Design, almost thirty years ago"

"You would never think that such beautiful glasses come from a small country as Denmark. Here is my business approach again.... I hope you don't mind"

"Not at all, Nadya, you are absolutely right. But the glasses industry is highly competitive and really international. Brands from smaller countries have a good chance to create a niche for themselves if the design of their frames stands out. It's a matter of creating a niche for your company. Silhouette is a good example. They are from Austria and they started on a small scale in 1964. But they got really big in the seventies when the hype for large frames was at its peak"

"Thank you for the nice lecture. But don't forget to snap"

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten