woensdag 20 mei 2015

Nadya 044



"My eyesight is better than without glasses but it's not crystal clear in the distance"

"Ah, my guess is that you need a prescription of minus one. You don't need to wear glasses full time but it would be wise to have a pair in your handbag"

"May I ask you another question? You said, the stronger the glasses, the more magic. But you seem reluctant to let me try a pair of strong glasses like my aunt's. Why is that?"

"It's always best to start gently so that your eyes get used to the adaptation process. We are nearly ready with the first box. One more pair to go. After that, we can go to the Marina bar for a drink and I will show you the second box. It may be best to try the strong glasses seated. And perhaps you can tell me a bit about your career plans if you trust me to that"

"Excellent idea. Just what I had in mind. Shall I do one real modelling pose in these drop temple glasses first?"

"Please do"

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten