woensdag 20 mei 2015

Nadya 040



The young lady looked surprised when the next pair of glasses was handed to her.

"Excuse me Sir, but these are no sunglasses at all"

"Don't worry, they will change themselves into sunglasses within half a minute"

"Wow, that's nice. You keep surprising me, Lord Lentilux"

"And you keep surprising me with your stunning looks in glasses. Each time different but always beautiful. It's great to witness all your transformations"

"Good that you mention the word transformation. When you spotted me in my aunt's glasses I was thinking about my career and how my image could be adapted to be functional. I'm an ambitious girl, you know"

"An ambitious girl with some vanity as well, or am I wrong?"

"Exactly. But I was thinking about how vanity could be used in a functional way"

"Well, in that case you could consider to get yourself a pair of prescription glasses. Or better, several pairs. You are not handicapped without them but you could use them as an asset"

"I know several classmates who do just that and they look fabulous in glasses. One of them has three or four pairs and she is like a different person altogether. Perhaps I will do the same thing within a few years. Can we discuss that later?"

"Of course we can. I may have a suggestion or two. How about trying the next pair of sunglasses?"

"Brilliant idea, I thought you'd never ask. By the way, these glasses are now real sunglasses. It was strange to see that slow transition"

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten