dinsdag 11 november 2014

Iris 079



"Dear Carola, thank you so much. I'm already feeling a bit better"
"Not to worry dear, you can wear anything and still look good"
"Sorry for bothering you with all this. It may be the impact of what my optician just said"
"Can I ask you a favor in return? I'm curious about those Carola glasses but I have never been to an optician's shop. Will you come with me as moral support?"
"Of course, dear Carola, I will. Now what about a nice cup of tea?"
"I thought you'd never ask. Yes, please. A final thought.... now that you have to wear glasses full time, you may consider to buy a few more pairs. Different shapes, different colors, so that you have a pair of glasses for every outfit and hat"
"Brilliant idea. We can go to my optician together and I will take the lead, looking for another pair of glasses. You can zoom in and ask about those Carola glasses"
"That's grand, dear. We will do as you suggest. Milk and sugar, please"

(End of story. I happened to be a fly on the wall. A fly with a camera. Thanks to you, Iris, for the great posing!)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten