donderdag 13 november 2014

Iris 124



In my schoolboy days I noticed a special attraction towards girls in minus glasses. They were the proverbial icing on the cake, Somehow girls in plus glasses did not have the same attraction to me. This all changed in my early forties during my relation with a lady from Dublin. Her glasses were no less than plus seven and I found her giant eyes quite attractive. A thing I noticed about ladies in plus glasses is that many of them seemed more extrovert than ladies in minus glasses, but more shy at the same time. The Dublin lady once told me that as a child, she felt unable to hide anything. Apparently, it's easier to put on a poker face behind minus glasses. The shyness may be a factor as well when it comes to finding good models. So far, only two models with a substantial + prescription posed for me and hundreds of glasses in my collection are still waiting for a model with the right prescription. Anyone with minus three out there?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten