maandag 30 september 2013

Bonnie 182



Fine posing by Bonnie in Invicta glasses - probably the greenest glasses in my entire collection. Can one think of a better place for a photo shoot with these glasses than the Emerald Isle with its forty shades of green?

Writing this reminds me of a classic remark by my daughter Daphne.during her first - and so far, only - holidays in Ireland, some twelve years ago. We sat in the bus from Ennis that would bring us to Miltown Malbay. Daphne gazed at the scenery and all of a sudden, she said, "Daddy, this country is really as crazy green as it looks in all the slides you have been showing me for ages!". My answer was, "Of course it is. Did you think my slides were edited?".

By the way, the Invicta glasses are another fine example of a frame that accentuates the facial shape of the model rather than compensating it towards Miss Average. Great!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten