woensdag 8 januari 2014

Katie 002 - 003




My life partner Nel recently called this Christian Dior frame "the safety pin glasses" and she is absolutely right. I'm not sure about the age of the frame - my educated guess is early 1990's.
As Katie enjoys perfect eyesight, I showed her a small box filled with ten empty frames and she chose two of them. My plan was to start the photo shoot with the empty frames but there was the usual time pressure and when we arrived at the scene of the photo shoot, there was no talk about any sequence. My choice is to pretend that the photo shoot was built up the usual way, starting with glasses near the model's own prescription and ending with the strongest glasses.
Katie's posing here has all the hallmarks of the professional model - simply gorgeous!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten