maandag 24 oktober 2016

Monique 002



"First we take old Sweden,
then we take Berlin"

(Leonard Cohen is a generous man so he won't mind the slight rephrasing of his famous song)

Two years ago, my life partner Nel had to attend a congress in Sweden and she invited me to join her on that weekend trip. My spouse program yielded two fine photo shoots, with freelance models Jennifer and Maria. Recently, Nel had a congress in Berlin and we decided to repeat the receipt that worked so well in Sweden.

Modelling is very international, especially in the top cities for fashion. So it came as no surprise to me that there were many nationalities present among the eleven applications for my casting call. Monique sent me a brief but nice message, asking "Can I shoot for this even if I don't need glasses?I'm always wearing sunnies :)". Of course you can, it will be my pleasure. And so was the selection of glasses for the photo shoot with Monique. It's always interesting to watch the reaction of models blessed with perfect eyesight when they try out the glasses before the actual photo shoot. It soon turned out that Monique had an excellent, outspoken taste for frames. The Rodenstock glasses shown here were among the very first glasses that got Monique's approval stamp. The lenses are quite mild so this Rodenstock pair was a good choice to start the photo shoot. My collection hosts no less than four examples of this elegant, classic frame. Another example will be shown in the next photo shoot done in Berlin.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten