dinsdag 25 oktober 2016

Monique 082



Here Monique is showing the mighty centrifugal power of cataract glasses with lenticular lenses. This is another photo which reminds me of Maura. she did not mind wearing her glasses but she was a bit self conscious whenever I produced my camera. Maura told me that she had been wearing glasses since the tender age of two. The main reason for her camera shyness was the centrifugal power in the lenses: "In some pictures I look as if I have no eyes at all". That problem was avoided by choosing the vantage points with care. However, during photo shoots I sometimes choose the vantage point the way shown here. After all, a model can prefer a bit of privacy for a moment, even in the middle of a photo shoot. Thank you, Monique!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten