maandag 3 oktober 2016

Lettie 204



Viewers who followed my photography project from its start in 2009 will remember Lettie. She was one of the most acclaimed models who posed for my first weblog. Her photo shoot took place in the spring of 2010 and it was our mutual wish to do another photo shoot some day. Quite recently, Lettie sent me a nice request. She had bought a beautiful dress for a special occasion with a 1950's Jazz Club theme. Could I supply her with a pair of fifties style glasses that matched the dress? Needless to say, my answer was yes, probably. So I dug up a dozen modern cat eye style glasses and the next day we did a short but wonderful photo shoot. The editing did not take long. Lettie received the photos within a week and she liked the results. So far, so good. But it soon turned out that Lettie was facing a dilemma. "I can't choose!". Always the diplomat, I suggested that she could mention her top three pairs. A pair for the party and one or two pairs for daily life. But out came another cri de coeur.... Lettie has always been aware of the fact that she has a perfect face for glasses and a love for glasses. So now it's down to me. And to you. Viewers are invited to either send me their advice by email or via our well known community on the internet. Mind you, there is no guarantee that your advice will be followed. A lady has the right to male up her mind.... So here is the first pair. See what you think of all the glasses shown by lovely Lettie in this short documentary.  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten