maandag 27 juni 2016

Xenia 081



"A question, My Lord.... There is one thing I don't understand about the lady who gave you all her glasses. These pairs give me perfect eyesight but I could not see clear through her red and white pair. Is this me or did her prescription change a lot over the years?"

"Good question. I'd say it did. The red and white pair had only a prescription for short sight but not for astigmatism. Apparently she got astigmatism over the years. Or maybe there was already a bit when she was at school and the optician did not discover it, or decided not to bother"

"Did she wear her glasses full time?"

"By the time I met her, yes. But not in the days of the red and white frame"

"So the astigmatism is more of a problem than short sight, is that right?"

"Generally speaking, yes. Astigmatism affects the vision at all distances"

"Is there a risk that my eyes will get worse and worse when I start wearing glasses?"

"If they get worse, the same thing would have happened without glasses"

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten