woensdag 27 november 2013

Colleen 081 - 083





"Let me tell you the tale
of your small crystal veil,
whenever you think you look tragic.
Shop windows, a frame
and your eyes play the game
Well, to me it just adds to your magic"

These are the lines in the chorus of the song "Crystal Veil' which I wrote in 2004. Six months later, I recorded my solo album with "Crystal Veil" as the title song. In my gigs I always alternated the phrase "your eyes play the game" / "your eyes are the game", to illustrate that establishing the eye contact with a beautiful lady in glasses has to be two way traffic.

Imagine for a moment that the Invisible Man was a real person and that the photographer was invisible during this photo shoot. The real man - assuming he was a man of taste - would certainly be attracted by Colleen's beauty and the way she kept changing glasses all the time.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten