zaterdag 14 maart 2015

Nadya 006



Glasses: Tom White, 1980's (drop temple)
[L: -0.25; c-0.50 o / R: -0.25; c-0.25 o]


Lord Lentilux opened his small suitcase and took out a pizza box. It was filled to the brim with oversize glasses.

"Before you start proceedings, can I have a look at your own glasses? It helps if I have an idea of your own prescription"

The young lady smiled and said

"I have no glasses of my own. No contacts either. I get by without them, except in college. If I need to see everything crystal clear, my boyfriend lends me his glasses for a few moments. Everyone tells me that once you start wearing glasses, you get dependent on them"

"That's a myth. Anyway, we will start with glasses for very mild myopia. With a bit of luck, there is a pair through which you can see everything clear"

Lord Lentilux closed the box and then produced another pizza box from his suitcase. Again, it was filled with oversize glasses.

"Your glasses look great. Different than what they have in the shops. I really like oversize glasses. Where on earth did you get them?"

"Here, there and everywhere. I have been collecting glasses since my student days, forty years ago. Shall we start with this pair from Ireland? They are prescription glasses but very, very mild"

"Can you guarantee me that they will not ruin my eyesight?"

"Absolutely. It will be just as if you are using your boyfriend's glasses. You can use this hand mirror and check your looks if you like"

The young lady took the glasses, inspected them and then put them on with great care.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten