zondag 18 mei 2014

Juliette 274 - 275




How to deal with another major increase and the switch to myodisc glasses? (11)

"I feel much better now. The first thing I decided was to keep my chin up and look confident. This really helped a lot. But the main thing is that I got my first compliment about my new glasses. The boy from across the street walked up to me and he said, I always liked how you looked in your previous glasses but these new glasses are really magic on you! And you look so confident in them.... I have a girlfriend now and she is wearing glasses but she is always moaning that they are so strong. May I introduce her to you one day and can you please tell her that there is nothing wrong with wearing strong glasses?
I thanked the boy for his sweet compliment and told him that it's fine with me if he introduces me to his girlfriend. When he walked off and looked back from a distance, there was a smile on my face. The first smile on my face since I got these myodisc glasses last week.
My optician told me that I could wear a combination of contact lenses and glasses but only on special occasions. I never trusted contact lenses but it's good to know that there is alternative when I feel nostalgic about my minus eight glasses. Perhaps on a sunny day?"

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten