vrijdag 1 april 2016

Celebration



Mirjam and Nel persuaded me to leave my role behind the camera and show a recent arrival from Zenni. Both ladies enjoyed perfect eyesight through their glasses and this time it was my role to pretend that I could see clear as well. Anyway, the celebration cake did not slip from my hands and that was the main thing.

Glasses Nel: Zenni 727615, lenses by ciliaryblue
[L: -11.00; c-1.25 v / R: -11.50; c-1.25 v / var add 2.75]

Wearing the Francois Pintin glasses was renewing an old acquaintance for Mirjam. She showed them to great effect during the catwalk at the opening of my first exhibition, in 2010.

We like to thank all followers of this weblog for their continuing interest and support. Posting these pictures enabled me to share the celebration cake with you, albeit in a digital way.

A word of thanks goes to Ward for taking this picture of yours truly with two lovely Ladies behind Crystal Veil.

Time to move on towards the next million.... The next photo shoot, with a new model, will be posted in about a week.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten