donderdag 7 april 2016

Julia 115



A couple of seconds later, Julia let Roos go and here she is "watching" the lively dog's speedy motion. In a way this is the same amazing experience I had on the isle of Capri near Napoli when my life partner Nel went for a swim without her -12 glasses. There was no hesitation in her attitude and movements when she walked towards the sea. After a quarter of an hour, Nel amazed me even more when she walked straight back to me. Radar love.... I was flabbergasted and my first question was, how on earth do you manage that? Nel was amused and she explained to me that she had studied the colour pattern of everything around her on the beach, both seawards and also in the opposite direction. Here Julia is making use of the colour pattern, accentuated by the speed of the excited dog. Also Julia was on familiar ground, being used to play with two giant dogs in this forest. There were no directions from my side. All I had to do was snap at the right moment.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten