vrijdag 11 maart 2016

Anna 096



"And it's once, twice,
three times a lady...."

I never took any lessons in photography but it's my fortune to have an excellent mentor in photography, half my age. His name is Quin and his own work is not just of a professional standard, it's simply incredible. Shortly after my weekend in Paris, Quin called to the house and watched the slide show of the unedited portraits. When this triptych portrait of lovely Anna came sailing past, he stopped the slide show straightaway to take a good look at this portrait. Quin said that this was the best portrait that I took during my stay in Paris. We will soon share another bottle of whiskey, looking at the edited versions of the five photo shoots in Paris. If his second opinion includes a new number one portrait, his praise will be added in the narrative accompanying the portrait in question.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten