dinsdag 29 april 2014

Nostalgia 014 : Charlotte



Charlotte posed for me in May, 2010 and she was my first longsighted model, with a prescription around plus five. She accepted my invitation but added that glasses with a wrong prescription could easily produce a cross eyed look. During her photo shoot, I saw to it that she took frequent short breaks in which she put on her own glasses to "calibrate" her view. Here Charlotte poses in one of the oldest pieces in my collection, a rusty face à main (lorgnette) made circa 1880. Much of the early photography was done in sepia so I used this during the recent editing process for a bit of added nostalgia. Longsighted models are hard to find and it took me three years come across Bonnie, an Irish model with a similar prescription as Charlotte.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten