donderdag 3 maart 2016

Sonia 145



These lines in the chorus of my signature song "Crystal Veil", written in December 2004 and released on my solo CD with the same title, refer to the giant glasses from the mid 1970's:

"Shop windows, a frame
and your eyes are the game
Well, to me it just adds to your magic"

The only mistake in that recording is that I clean forgot to sing this variation, already tried out during gigs:

"Shop windows, a frame
and your eyes play the game
Well, to me it just adds to your magic"

Together, the two versions of the chorus tell all there is to say about a man's fascination with ladies in glasses. In the first version, the lady is the object, the prey for the hunting man. In the second version, the lady is the subject and the man is her object.

Again, this is an example of wonderful posing by the princess of glasses. Hat off for Sonia!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten