donderdag 10 maart 2016

Anna 059



Five months ago, my farewell reception at work took place and it was well attended. My new exhibition with "Ladies behind crystal veil" started just before the reception and this was announced in the invitation for the reception. The exhibition was held in the adjoining art gallery so visitors could choose the best moment to join the reception. Aside from the traditional presents like books and bottles of wine, two lady visitors surprised me by giving some of their old glasses instead. A young lady called Mariska gave me a nice pair by eyesandmore. These glasses will be shown in a photo shoot when a model with a somewhat similar prescription as Mariska crosses my path. The strong cylinders in the lenses is not every model's cup of tea....

Another beautiful lady kindly gave me two of her old pairs. Her name is Carla and she did a great photo shoot for me in the winter of 2009 / 2010. A very experienced model, Carla also stole the show during the catwalk at the opening of my first photography exhibition in the autumn of 2010. Carla has now retired from modelling and also from wearing glasses. Laser surgery.... The two pairs Carla gave to me at the reception were the final pairs she used before the surgery and I recognized both pairs straightaway. One is a brown pair called "Iceberg". The second pair, discrete but stylish, was made by Diesel. I selected these glasses for the journey to Paris with Anna in mind. Thank you, Carla! Anna liked the Diesel glasses so she kindly gave them a try.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten