dinsdag 8 maart 2016

Anna 017



Just before Anna arrived in the lobby of the hotel, I took a short reconnaissance walk in search for a suitable indoor location. Soon I came across a very attractive looking clothing boutique on nearby Quai de Valmy. The staff was quite helpful and they allowed me to a part of the photo shoot with Anna in the boutique. It was quiet in the early afternoon so we would be in nobody's way but they expected lots of visitors from the international Fashion Week later in the afternoon. They asked me to bring my model as soon as she arrived in the hotel. Anna - and in fact, each of the four freelance models -  was punctual and we headed for the boutique straightaway. They had a large double mirror in a corner and we had just enough space to unpack the box filled with glasses. In spite of the abrupt start, Anna started posing immediately. Great!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten