zondag 22 september 2013

Bonnie 003



Bonnie was the first model who kindly agreed to pose for me in August. We exchanged many messages and emails during the month before the photo shoot. What pleased me is that Bonnie sent me her glasses prescription well in time so that I could go through my entire collection in search for glasses with lenses as close to her own prescription. as possible. Usually there are quite a few pairs that provide a perfect match but Bonnie has a fairly strong astigmatism (+2.25) and I was unable to come up with a perfect match. Fortunately, Bonnie said beforehand that this would be no problem - she is used to do photo shoots without her glasses. Any pair that would come halfway would be a real improvement. For Bonnie, the glass is half full, not half empty. Good!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten